Mon-Fri 08:00 - 11:00 (Call First)

Help for Veterans

From U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs: Financial Hardship – Community Care (
  • Are you a Veteran or a family member of a Veteran?
  • Do you need help initiating a VA disability claim or working on an existing claim with the VA?
  • Do you need help finding resources for Veterans?
  • If so, we have a Veteran Service Officer at our post.


Mike Vance works every Wednesday from 9:00 – 3:00

My physical address is 953 Trent Ct. SE right here in Ocean Shores

Telephone 360-940-9008 to leave a message and I will get in touch with you

To join North Beach Post 8956 Veterans of Foreign Wars telephone 360-591-7595 anytime